Did you know
- All parents of Power Ranch Elementary School Students are automatically members of our PTO?
- As a PTO member you are always welcomed and encouraged to join us at our General Meetings – date and times located on the Calendar.
- You can also become a voting member by paying annual dues in the amount of $10. (Click here for the Membership Form).
Come join us and share you thoughts on how to help the Power Ranch PTO make this school the best we can.
- General Meeting dates are located under the Calendars tab and will be held in the school auditorium.
Did You know
- Power Ranch PTO is always looking for parents who want to volunteer for various committees and events that we will be hosting throughout the school year to help support our school!!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the various committee openings and event volunteer information. Event dates and desriptions can be found under the Events Tab.
Did you know – Last Year Power Ranch PTO Provided Funding For
- 3rd Grade Annual Snow Day
- Ladybug / caterpillars kits for classrooms
- Specialty calculators
- Studies Weekly, a Social Studies supplement for 4th Grade
- Glockenspiels for our Music Department
- Sponsoring our 8th graders with their Close Up Trip to Washington DC
- 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony/Activities (our biggest expense)
- New outdoor drinking fountain outside the elementary building
- The Brain Pop program which many teachers use to supplement classroom learning
- Teacher Appreciation Week
Did You Know
Power Ranch PTO also providings funding to your children’s teachers.
- Teachers receive a designated amount at the beginning of the year for classroom supplies.
As a univeral support system, not only do we, the PTO, thank you for all your support but so do the Power Ranch Teachers and your children!!
If you have any comments, suggestions or would like to volunteer, please email us at email@example.com.